Except where otherwise indicated on the Site, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these YamieChess.com web pages (including, without limitation, Yamie Chess® characters, text, artwork, graphics, animations and educational expressions) belong to Yamie Chess Ltd and are protected under United States and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights are reserved, including the right of reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form.
No materials from www.YamieChess.com and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Yamie Chess Ltd or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (together, “Yamie Chess®”) may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, broadcast, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Yamie Chess Ltd EXCEPT that you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modifying the materials or using them for any other purpose violates Yamie Chess Ltd’s intellectual property rights.
Yamie Chess trademark information
Below you’ll find a list of Yamie Chess Ltd’s registered and/or pending federal trademarks.
Editorial guidelines for using our marks
We’d appreciate if you could include the TM symbol or a trademark notice at the end of your article (for both online and offline publications), for example: “Yamie Chess and The Adventures of Tigermore and the Mind Angels are registered trademarks of Yamie Chess Ltd.”
|Yamie Chess Ltd’s trademark list||Property type|
|Yamie Chess®||Educational math learning aid|
|The Adventures of Tigermore|
and the Mind Angels®
|Educational math learning aid|
|The Tigermore and Belskina logo®||Logo artwork|
|Vigdor and the Chromemunchers™||Character IP|
|Yamie Chess School Club™||Service mark, company division|
|Yamie Chess School Assistant™||STEM learning aid, K-8 math series|
|Yamie Chess Animation Studios™||Company division|
|Yamie Chess: Rescuing Little Bu and|
the Knights of the Frozen Harp™
|Educational math learning aid|
|Begin Your Chessy Adventure™||Company slogan|
|The Mind Kingdom™||Part of educational math learning aid|
|Aurora’s Nest™||Part of educational math learning aid|
|A Chessy Road To College™||Company slogan|
|Give A Child The Magic™||Company slogan|
|The Mind Angels™||Character IP|
Please obtain our permission before using our marks.
Yamie Chess Ltd’s trademarks and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered or pending trademarks of Yamie Chess Ltd under U.S. and international law. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any mark displayed on this web site without the written permission of Yamie Chess Ltd.
Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content on this web site, is strictly prohibited.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Yamie Chess Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the internet or other telecommunications networks.
Yamie Chess Ltd is a provider of transitory digital communications, and its activities are protected by the safe harbor provision of the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (a)). Yamie Chess Ltd is therefore not obligated to respond to a copyright owner (or the owner’s agent) with respect to material transmitted, routed or connected to the Yamie Chess Ltd network(s) that is initiated and/or directed by an individual user, nor does Yamie Chess Ltd have a duty to remove or disable access to such material.
If you believe that Yamie Chess Ltd has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent. The notice must include the following information, as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, the notice should include the basis for your belief that Yamie Chess Ltd is not merely providing transitory digital communications under 17 U.S.C. 512(a) of the DMCA.
NOTE: The Copyright Agent should only be contacted with respect to copyright-infringement matters. The Copyright Agent will not respond to general inquiries.
Attn: DMCA Copyright Agent
Yamie Chess Ltd.
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 14354
Houston, TX 77043
By email to: email@example.com
Counter notification to claimed copyright infringement
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification with our Copyright Agent. The counter notification must provide the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- The subscriber’s name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the physical address is located, or, if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Yamie Chess Ltd’s terms last updated on October 3, 2017